“Clearing out the trash”

Cuisines: American
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Clearing out the trash”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

After a long drive, I stopped to get a chicken dinner at a nearby KFC in Liberal, KS. Our motel was just a few doors away. Upon entering, the trash cans were pulled out of the housings. I stepped to the counter and was given the chicken ordered with beans and cole slaw. Service was speedy because the place was empty. Drive-up customers were being served through the window. The table where I sat was dirty. It may have been used by a child last. There was dust on the window sill and a plastic toy laying nearby. Although there was another 1/2 hour until closing time, the trash bins were sitting in the middle of the aisles. I felt that I was in the middle of the cleaning crew. The chicken breast was dry. Perhaps I should have requested another one (that was the only piece of meat ordered). By the time I left, there were at least 3 more tables of people eating in the dining room.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ShipDiner

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!