“Good food - good service”
Review of Bisteca Steakhouse

Bisteca Steakhouse
Ranked #26 of 49 Restaurants in Liberal
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Kansas City, Kansas
“Good food - good service”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Food was really good. Variety of options, seems they have a "trained" chef cook. Service was excellent. Price seems high, but, go anywhere for a steak dinner, and it all seems high.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank James W

Hugoton, Kansas
“Real good place..”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

One of the better steaks around this part of KS. Great selection of wines , pity that is not appreciated. Great service.

Visited July 2012
Hooker
“Bad Bad food”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This was the worst food I have ever had. The waiter that we had tried ,but he was so out of the loop. He told us the special and we asked the price. I asked what went with it. He said it came with jalapeno mashed potaoes ( He said and I quote"they are not spicey at all the peppers are ground up real fine") a choice of one side. I asked if I could get a salad and he said yes of course. The waiter came back to the table and said he was wrong the salads was $2.00 extra. I told him that was fine with me but the couple we were with did not want the salad. We did not get the choice of the added side.I did feel sorry for the kid he was lost and the only one working the dinning room. Not that there were a lot of people there on Sunday afternoon. Four tables is all that was there.The chicken fried steak was so overly cooked that you could hardly cut it, and as for the mashed potaoes, the jalapenos were quite promenient. The older couple that I was with could not eat them because of the spiceyness.. My husband had Alfredo with meatballs,and the sauce on it was so bad that I had to eat a peice of bread to get the taste out of mouth. The meatballs were horrible tasting, they tasted like frozen meatballs gone bad. The prices on the menu are way out of line for Liberal Kansas.

• Visited July 2012