“Nice Property”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Liberal
Oklahoma
“Nice Property”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very satisfied with my stay. Clean room. Comfortable bed. Was some street noise and parking was a little tight. Had folks attending a car show staying but not really a problem. Excellent breakfast. I have stayed at other motels in Liberal and this Holiday Inn Express is by far the best so far. Good location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a typical Holiday Inn Express. Very clean, friendly staff, good breakfast. The only thing I would notice out of the ordinary is the bathroom is very small. The bed was very comfortable and wifi available.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Clean, comfortable, with a good breakfast. Nothing bad to say about the property at all. The staff was prompt, check in and out went smoothly, and the price was pretty good even considering the town was packed for Kansas Sampler weekend. I would definitely stay here again if I found myself in Liberal.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Brawley
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff was very helpful when needed. However, the internet was spotty at times, and the front desk was not able to fix it. The food was good, and the hotel is very centrally located in Liberal to all resteraunts. Overall, the experience was good.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Westfield, Indiana
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip. This appears to be an older hotel. The rooms are dated but standard for a Holiday Inn Express. The Wifi was free, but slow. The food on the breakfast bar was the normal stuff, but the breakfast bar area needed a through cleaning. The pool had been drained for some reason, (just my luck I had time to use it this night.) I ended up using the exercise room...which had 1 bike, 1 treadmill, 1 elliptical and some free weights. This exercise room was clean and it had a big HD TV in it that I could see and hear just fine while I worked out.
On a 5 star scale I give this hotel 3 stars... because I had what I consider to be "average" Holiday Inn Express experience. From me, 3 stars is not a bad thing...I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Liberal has a lot of hotels to choose from. Most of the hotels are down along US 54. This hotel is...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Liberal, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear relax77,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our fitness room.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the room being dated and the internet connection. We will look into this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've stayed here before and there was no question about where staying here again. The room I was given was right above the front entrance to the hotel which is lit up at night, therefore, the light did shine around the curtains all night. I would suggest asking for a room on the back side of the hotel. The staff was nice and the breakfast was a typical HIE breakfast which is good with several selections.

Room Tip: Get a room on either end and towards the back
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I arrived in Liberal around supper time. The person at the front desk was very courteous and professional. He also came down on the price as I told him it wasn't for work, I was on vacation and was hoping to keep the price under a hundred. I found the room to be in good shape, no problems, the bed was comfortable, and I didn't hear excessive noise. There was the usual continental breakfast that many hotels serve in the morning.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liberal
Hampton Inn & Suites Liberal
#5 of 14 in Liberal
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 14 in Liberal

Been to Holiday Inn Express Liberal? Share your experiences!