“Issue with reservation”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Lenexa
Lenexa, United States
“Issue with reservation”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My reservation was made for the wrong month. At first I was told that the hotel was booked. The desk person tried 2 other La Quinta's in the area. One was sold out, the other had a rate I was not willing to pay. The manager got involved as I was about to leave and found a room for me at his hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Excellent LQ hotels in Las Vegas Summerlin, clean, organized, very friendly staffs and also the LQ hotel in Blue Springs ,Missouri has clean rooms and very organized and stuffed breakfast room. The employees worked hard to maintain that hotel. I would surely come back and stay at this LQ hotel in Blue Springs, Missouri.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Bolivar, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2014

La Quinta is always very nice to stay at. Room was nice. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Quick check in and check out. Even though there was a slight error it was very quickly resolved. Good breakfast. Rooms are clean. Hall carpeting was stained. Other than that I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

kansas city-lenexa, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Two rooms were reserved, two times we changed rooms because of beds not made, bras on door, women underwear on floor sanitary napkins in toilet. The other rooms were not much better, but because of tiredness we accepted the rooms.

1 Thank Ernest S
Willmar, Minnesota
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The hotel had a convenient location for my needs. The rooms are comfortable, but nothing extraordinary. The breakfast experience is not the greatest. The serving area is tight and the eating area congested. Too small for the size and busy-ness of this location -- go next door to Denny's.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank Richard C
Athens, Ohio
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stayed for one night on the way across the country.
Went to check out the room BEFORE we checked in and was I glad that I did.
This "smoke free" hotel's first choice for my family was a room that smelled STRONGLY of smoke (Rm 204). I was then given a choice of 2 rooms, 233 and 235. 233 smelled so strongly of cat urine that I IMMEDIATELY backed out. So that left us with 235. We took that room and when we showered in the morning found ourselves (individually) in a flood pool. The bathtub did not drain, so we had to left the water slowly drain out before we could get our feet clean.
When I checked out in the morning, D'Ann asked how our stay was. I told her "sub-par". "Well, have a good trip," was her reply. Did not even ask what was wrong with the stay. Needless to say, we won't be staying here again.

3 Thank Rob D
Sioux Falls, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

LaQuinta Inn in Lenexa is clean with reasonable rates, nice rooms and quiet. It is well kept up and the rooms are generously sized. We have stayed in KC several times and this is an overall excellent value in the with easy access to I 35, the center of the city, and the shopping areas in Overland Park and Lenexa.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenexa
Quality Inn & Suites Lenexa Kansas City
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City - Overland Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Overland Park
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Overland Park
Hyatt Place Kansas City/Lenexa City Center
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa

Been to La Quinta Inn Kansas City Lenexa? Share your experiences!