“Great value for the money”

La Quinta Inn Kansas City Lenexa
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Lenexa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Kansas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were attending a wedding in the area and needed a hotel for the night. The check in staff were very polite and friendly, the room was clean and large, had plenty of outlets to charge phones and computers etc. We didnt eat the breakfast that was offered but it looked like it was good! My only complaint would be the dog in another room that woke us up barking in the morning. We booked thru hotels.com and got a great deal. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask if there are any dogs close to the room that you are staying in!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Lainie33
Shawnee, Kansas
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while my heater was being repaired in my home. The staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. Had a nice tv as well. My only complaint is the lack of selection at breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Jill D
KRUM
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The gentleman at the front desk found my diamond necklace and returned it to me. What honesty and integrity!
Very nice motel for the price, clean and friendly. Near Denny's and easy access to the freeway. Well insulated with no read noice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank DEBRA M
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Long story short, my room was clean, everything worked just fine I simply did not enjoy the fact that I appeared to be the only female and family. This hotel was packed full of work trucks, large numbers of men who appear to be doing contract work. Now I'm not discriminating, I just want others to know that if you are female or family and this stuff makes you uncomfortable, you may want to pass. (our stay was during the week) My low rating is because once I stepped off the worn down elevator, I was greeted to a hallway full of half installed carpet, other half ripped up, carpenters installing at the time, blaring radio and pungent carpet glue that lingered to the morning. Mmmm, just what I needed, a headache. They do allow pets at no additional charge, no matter size and at no deposit. (thank God)

Room Tip: Firestone, Denny's, other local shops right next door.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SmallTownKs
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenexa
Quality Inn & Suites Lenexa Kansas City
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City - Overland Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Overland Park
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Overland Park
Hyatt Place Kansas City/Lenexa City Center
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa

Been to La Quinta Inn Kansas City Lenexa? Share your experiences!