“Great Causal Atmosphere, Prices and Food”
Review of Jerry's Bait Shop

Jerry's Bait Shop
Ranked #67 of 110 Restaurants in Lenexa
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you like a comfortable easy going place to have lunch the pizza buffet is great and priced right.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Love the atmosphere here......however been here twice and both times the alcohol was odd. I drink Maker's Mark and Diet. I watched the bartender - both times - pour from the Maker's bottle.........and I can tell you it definitely wasn't the real deal. I had just been to Tanners and had a Makers......I have drank it for a few years now.....I know the taste well. I get the impression they are filling up their bottle with cheap store whiskey.... to cut costs - I don't know?? You don't need to take my word on it - just go try for yourself - you'll taste the difference too. I wanted to say something to the bartender.......but didn't want to offend. Next time I will order a makers and diet and a bourbon and diet side by side - I'm pretty sure I pegged this dead-on!

2  Thank erin c
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had never been. I took some friends from out of town. The service was OK but everyone seemed on edge, like they were being watched. The food was not good. We ordered an appetizer. The chips were thick and hard and the cheese sauce was melted Velveeta. We left before the band set up, which was very late. There are many other good places around town. Skip this one.

2  Thank Richard B
Reviewed March 10, 2013

There was a dog wandering around bothering customers while they ate that was owned by one of the staff.

2  Thank Christopher G
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The restaurant (bar and grill type) is not large, there was a band that was going to perform later that night so it was busy and loud, but the atmosphere you'd want in that type of place. Service was good. The chicken fingers and tots were good, the nachos just so-so. They were lacking in terms of the amount of cheese, meat and salsa on them. Not sure if we'd order them again. Not a family place on a Friday night but a great place to enjoy some beer and music.

Been to Jerry's Bait Shop? Share your experiences!