“Best Mid-eastern Buffet in the Area.”
Review of K C Grill & Kabob

K C Grill & Kabob
Ranked #16 of 110 Restaurants in Lenexa
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This place is kinda difficult to find but it's worth a journey, especially if you live on the other side of town. You will find this restaurant in a little nook within a shopping mall. We have only eaten the buffet here which is astounding and fairly priced. You have a wide variety of kebabs, different types of rice, eggplant stew, best falafel I have ever had, hummus, curries, baba ganoush, wonderful rice pudding, and many more selections. You will leave very full and will want to return again and again and again. We recently had the dolmas and I'm quite a critic and I thought they were pretty good, the rice was a little bit mushy but other than that the grape leaves were very tender and not soggy. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, especially if you would like to try a wide variety of Mid Eastern food. The buffet is usually served in the evening on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. I would call before you leave though just to make sure they are serving the buffet since it is a small restaurant. The menu looks like a typical mid-eastern menu with bureaus, entrees, and all the typical food that you find on the buffet. The buffet is worth it just to try at least once. If you're a mid-eastern food nut like I am you will get your fill of the food that you love. Lastly, the service is always great and the owner is very pleasant, he makes you feel like you have just come into his own kitchen. Very welcoming atmosphere.

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We tried this little spot after reading the reviews and looking for a place to try something new. We arrived on a Sunday at noon. There were only a couple other tables seated. As per the reviews we had the buffet. It was a small buffet but had quite a bit of different items on it. I have never had Pursian food. It was pretty good over all. Not have any other food to compare to it, there were a few things I didn't like at all but most things were pretty good. It was a little pricey...$31 for two of us to eat with drinks. Not somewhere we will go often but I would return. Glad we chose the buffet....:)

1  Thank Jennifer L
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This place had the best chicken kabobs i have ever had. It's best to go when they have a buffet, so you can try everything. The lentil soup is great too.

1  Thank Jenifer N
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I am persian and this reminded me of the spread my grandma made back home. Get the buffet to try it all. This is not Americanized Mediterranean food you find at a mall, this is what it really tastes like. Try the persian ice cream for dessert, I can't find it anywhere else in the city.

1  Thank Layla O
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you really want the real taste of Persia, this is the place! Open buffet all-day long, nice food & good times. Love going there very frequently.

1  Thank KhaledVega