“Great place to celebrate!”
Review of Grand Street Cafe

Grand Street Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Grand Street Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Lenexa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kansas
“Great place to celebrate!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We celebrated our daughters 40th birthday here, and it was a prefect evening. The guys ordered steaks which were outstanding, and we gals ordered pasta dishes ... which were perfection in presentation, portion and flavor. The service was very good and they were attentive long after they needed to be.

Visited July 2014

Overland Park, Kansas
“Lenexa's best”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Starting at the elegant entryway I was greeted by a delightful hostess. She gave me a short tour of restaurant showing me three separate private dining rooms. The server that night was a guy that everyone knew as "Grandpa Steve". His suggestions were spot on from wine selection to our amazing entree's. I feasted on the 6 oz. beef tenderloin and my husband the double thick pork chop. We both finished everything on our plate before heading to the Gym. (Not really, but we made sure and went the next day. I highly recommend the Grand Street Café in Lenexa.

Lenexa, Kansas
“Great Place for a Special Celebration or Relaxation”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

A few days ago my family and I celebrated my birthday at the New Grand Street Café on Renner Road. We for some time have been great fans of their sister restaurant in Kansas City MO, And, so It was natural to give a go to a Grand Street nearer our home. As always the meals and drinks were up to standards that pleased every member of my family. We also took advantage of half price wine night saving some money while enjoying a good wine. Further, I might add the service is outstanding and they will work with you to make your visit wonderful and reasons to return. All in all, I would recommend the Grand Street Café to all my friends and visitors to the Kansas City area.

Overland Park, Kansas
“Pretty good burger”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

An up scale restaurant, but it has a pretty good burger and fries. I'm just not big on the fancy food and wine. Also a good selection of desserts that were delicious.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Grand Street Cafe, Lenexa, Kansas.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We had dinner here about a week ago with a group in a private room. The room atmosphere was very nice except for the fact that they did not close the doors and there was a constant stream of wait staff going this way and that! Terrible noise problem and difficult to talk. The waitress obviously had other tables in another part of the restaurant and was not easily accessible. We had difficulty getting service for such things as water, drinks and bread. We were isolated from the restaurant but not the noise!
The food was superb! Had the special of the evening.....Walleye! What a treat! Everything was ala- carte which is not very common in Kansas City Area.

• Visited May 2014