“Outstanding Place to stay”

Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Lenexa
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have been at this location now for approx. 2 1/2 months, and have decided to just stay here till I find my house some time in the future. I came to this conclusion after extensive time searching for apartments and have come to the conclusion that the staff, housekeeping, and maintenance, are worth every penny. There maybe newer ESA hotels, but this is a very quaint location. It really feels like home and the staff here is 2nd to none. .

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Rick P
vguerke, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St., responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for the wonderful comments about this property. I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your stay with us and that you find the entire staff to be accommodating & considerate. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is a great place to stay for the value. It is located right by all my shopping needs including the mall. I saved money by being able to cook in the room and enjoyed the privacy of a seperated bedroom. The staff is very helpful and there right away when something was needed. The staff is the number one reason I go back. The only thing I really didnt like was the small out dated TVs in the room

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St., responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Helpful staff specially the manager ,clean and comfortable . Recommended for its value and overall experience . Compared to other location there place was the best on price , will go again if I have to .the place has a nice bedroom and a separate living room .

• Stayed: July 2012
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St., responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

If we weren't so tired, we would have moved. Beds were hard, one seemed broken, the recliner seat had no springs, poorly equipped kitchen. Not even plastic cups in the bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2012

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. I do take your concern seriously, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us.

I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

My family stayed at his hotel. It was like a mini apartment. I saved a lot of money because we didn't always have to go out to eat because of the kitchenette!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Economy Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This hotel is just like a little apartment it even has a full kitchen which was a great big help for me.I was able to cook my meals instead of going out to eat and when you travel 300 days out of the year this is great.The customer service was outstanding from the manager to the woman who worked over night.This hotel is very outdated but it's clean and it felt like a safe place to stay that wins my vote.I can't say enough about the staff since I bugged the woman at night for everything and she still had a smile on her face and brought me everything I asked for.Just watch out for the man who works in the afternoon he is really rude.When I'm in Kansas again I will stay there again.

Room Tip: rooms in back of property are quiet but parking is tricky at night.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank gossipgirl73

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Economy Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The best staff. The staff is friendly and very helpful making you feel welcomed. Room was spacious enough for the family. Love having 2 Televisions in room and the range with a stove top all most like being in my own kitchen. Will stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenexa
Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun
Quality Inn & Suites Lenexa Kansas City
Suburban Extended Stay Lenexa
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa
La Quinta Inn Kansas City Lenexa
The Clarion Hotel Kansas City - Overland Park

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.

Address: 9775 Lenexa Dr, Lenexa, KS 66215-1345 (Formerly Extended Stay America)
Location: United States > Kansas > Lenexa
Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Lenexa
Price Range: $54 - $81 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St. 2*
Welcome to Crossland Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St. We are located just 5 miles from the University of Kansas and 7 miles from Kansas State University. Our property is also 7 miles from the Overland Park Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Lenexa