Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Lenexa
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Helpful staff specially the manager ,clean and comfortable . Recommended for its value and overall experience . Compared to other location there place was the best on price , will go again if I have to .the place has a nice bedroom and a separate living room .

• Stayed: July 2012
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St., responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

There are newer reviews for Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

If we weren't so tired, we would have moved. Beds were hard, one seemed broken, the recliner seat had no springs, poorly equipped kitchen. Not even plastic cups in the bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2012

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. I do take your concern seriously, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us.

I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

My family stayed at his hotel. It was like a mini apartment. I saved a lot of money because we didn't always have to go out to eat because of the kitchenette!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Economy Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This hotel is just like a little apartment it even has a full kitchen which was a great big help for me.I was able to cook my meals instead of going out to eat and when you travel 300 days out of the year this is great.The customer service was outstanding from the manager to the woman who worked over night.This hotel is very outdated but it's clean and it felt like a safe place to stay that wins my vote.I can't say enough about the staff since I bugged the woman at night for everything and she still had a smile on her face and brought me everything I asked for.Just watch out for the man who works in the afternoon he is really rude.When I'm in Kansas again I will stay there again.

Room Tip: rooms in back of property are quiet but parking is tricky at night.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank gossipgirl73

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Economy Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The best staff. The staff is friendly and very helpful making you feel welcomed. Room was spacious enough for the family. Love having 2 Televisions in room and the range with a stove top all most like being in my own kitchen. Will stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Chose this hotel b/c of the location & price, Should have known it was too cheap to be any good!

Should have known when you walked into the "office" and it smelled like stale smoke. The room was no better and there was a hole in the fitted sheet, window wouldn't close, smelled like mold in the ducts, there was urine in the toilet when I checked in & went to use the toilet. The matress had springs poking me and it was a terrible nights sleep. Disgusting place and I would not reccommend to anyone! Checked out after one night & found another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

We have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent an unacceptable situation like yours from occurring. Obviously, your experience indicates that our system broke down. In response, I have met with hotel staff to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

At first I missed the hotel, as it looks like its an apartment complex. Its right next to the motel 6. Check in went very well. The manager was super friendly and I even told her about Trip Advisor! My room was GREAT! The rooms are the size of a small 1 bedroom apartment. Good sized kitchen with pots/pans/plates etc... I only used the fridge. A kitchen table with 2 chairs, which I used for my laptop. The couch was fairly big and I had a 27 inch TV. They dont get a ton of channels, so be aware of that. The bathroom is small but worked great. The shower pressure was GREAT and the hot water was HOT. The shower head was a tad bit low for me, as the tub raised you up a few inches as well, but the shower head was adjustable, so it wasnt a big deal. Then you have a separate bedroom, with another desk, another TV, and a storage area to hang up clothing. I had so much room I didnt know what to do with it all. The room has forced air for heating/cooling, and it works GREAT but can be a little loud. The fans that blow it really work great and gets the rooms cool quickly. WiFi was "ok", but couldnt upload anything, but good download speed. The manager even came to check on me and ensure I liked my room! I used the on-site laundry, which was $2 a wash or dry and it worked fine. I had a room closer to the motel 6 side and it was very quiet. I am glad i was away from the guests that had a very annoying dog and kids that kept screaming though! Right off the highway, easy to get to, and close to a lot, inc food, the Oak Park Mall and much more. Bed and pillows were standard but comfortable. This really changed my opinion of the Extended Stay brand and I would gladly stay here again. The staff was super nice and helpful, the room was clean, efficient, and made you feel right at home. This was my 6th hotel ogf my vacation, and easily the best one.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank DaysofThundr46

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenexa
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa
Quality Inn & Suites Lenexa Kansas City
Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun
Suburban Extended Stay Lenexa
La Quinta Inn Kansas City Lenexa
Hyatt Place Kansas City/Lenexa City Center

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.

Address: 9775 Lenexa Dr, Lenexa, KS 66215-1345 (Formerly Extended Stay America)
Location: United States > Kansas > Lenexa
Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Lenexa
Price Range: $54 - $69 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St. 2*
Welcome to Crossland Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St. We are located just 5 miles from the University of Kansas and 7 miles from Kansas State University. Our property is also 7 miles from the Overland Park Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Lenexa