“Nice Breakfast Joint”

Ranked #20 of 110 Restaurants in Lenexa
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband and I get Groupons to eat brunch here frequently.  The french toast and crepes are delicious, eggs are good as well.  Not a fan of the peasant potatoes (I'd rather have hashed potatoes than chunked and roasted).  It has a cute little loft and a few nice spots to eat outside.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Hubs and I have been going to LePeep for a few months now for lunch dates during the work week. Great food, good service and good prices; especially if you take advantage of their punch cards and double punches on Tuesday. Every ten punches you get $10 off your meal! Portions are big and their drinks are excellent. I ordered an earl grey latte and even though they don't have it on the menu, they figured it out and it was perfect. The only down side, and this is a teeny issue, is the tables are packed tight and it gets very loud in the restaurant. If you go at a time they are not busy, the atmosphere is perfect.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I don't get what the fuss about this restaurant is! It's not that good! I think Waffle House is better, CHEAPER and the staff is nicer. It's way too expensive for what it is. We have eaten here several times--and it honestly gets worse each time! The servers are just ok, and I have seen the boss/manger be rude to many of the other employees. She is very short with them and degrading in front of customers and other employees. I would never act that way to others, no matter if i was their boss or not. Maybe that's why the staff is just ok, because they get treated like that by their boss! If they treat their staff like this, they don't deserve my business. I would not recommend this place. There are several better local places around town to try!

Reviewed March 6, 2010

I recently visited during weekday breakfast. I ordered the french toast with "sassy apples" and my friend ordered the Hobo breakfast skillet. The french toast was fine but was obviously created to satisfy those with blander palettes. I didn't taste any cinnamon, nutmeg or vanilla - flavors you find in many french toast recipes. The bread had been nicely saturated with the egg/custard mixture so it had a pleasant consistency and with a bunch of syrup added, it was a perfectly fine breakfast. Let's just not discuss the "sassy apples".

My friend enjoyed his Hobo breakfast and said it was good.

We were lucky enough to have a buy one, get one free coupon so this breakfast ended up being decent food for a very good value. I should also mention that our waiter was attentive and seemed very nice. The restaurant was clean and the decor was appealing. If the specialty coffee machines weren't hideously loud, the restaurant's atmosphere would be very nice.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 27, 2008

Best place for brunch. Skillets are to die for and they've got great French Toast.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook