“Like an old small town steakhouse”
Review of Longbranch Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Longbranch Steakhouse & Saloon
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Funny to read the wide variety of mixed reviews on this place. I can see why some types of people would complain. It's a rustic building with dated furnishings. I actually loved the decor and atmosphere since it reminds me of a old small town steakhouse. We went in the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday so there wasn't much competition for service. Our table ordered prime rib, a club sandwich, a big cheeseburger, and side salads. I also ordered the corn chowder soup which is delicious. Portions are all very large and prices reasonable for what you get. All the food was really good. Like I said before, there weren't many people dining so our server was very attentive and helpful. Next time I'd like go when live music is playing.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

First time visit, ordered Wednesday special & waited long time, had to ask server to check on food. Chicken burned on bottom & bland unseasoned, bacon in green bean side burned, roll microwaved. Advised nice waitress who consulted manager. Our dinner was free but manager never came to see us, apologized or suggested we give them another opportunity to do better! Poor business etiquette . Nice atmosphere maybe it's ok as a saloon certainly not as a restaurant!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We enjoyed our Longbranch lunch. Both of us had the special which was the Gyro sandwich and fries. It was quite good! The only bad thing I can say about this venue is that the restrooms need updating badly! Otherwise the service and atmosphere were great!

1  Thank SKLKCK
Reviewed June 5, 2013

longbranch steakhouse has been around for quite a long time it has probably the best steak soup i have ever tasted plenty of meat and a great flavor
The service is excellent the beer cold and I love the atmosphere
I highly recommend the Longbranch steakhouse

1  Thank Mike K
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner 2/1. We had steak, grilled shrimp, salad and I had the wild rice and he had the baked potato. The food was excellent and one of the best steaks that I have had in quite awhile. The waitress gave us excellent service and was pleasant. I will definitely go back again. It was our first time there and I left content.

1  Thank Flintstones50