“Best singles bar in town. Oh and they have great food too!!”
Review of Longbranch Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Longbranch Steakhouse & Saloon
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Love this steakhouse from the outside you would never guess all the good things this building houses. Great food reasonable prices and a full bar including an outside deck. Been going here for years and never have I left by myself. Seems to me like this is the local hangout for the firefighters and all the hot men. Fridays seem to be the best but Saturday is a close second. With the live bands and full bar how could you ever go wrong. This is not your ordinary family steakhouse!

2  Thank Lori H
There are newer reviews for Longbranch Steakhouse & Saloon

Reviewed July 18, 2011

Service was very bad. I had to flag her down just to order an appitizer. I'm glad i wasn't drinking cause i would of left. There were 11 of us and we had to flag her down to order dinner too. there was no one else in the bar so i don't know what was goin on. They deffinately didn't treat us like they were glad to see us. Most of the time we didn't see a bartender either. The food was ok but it took forever too. I understand both longbranch locations were recently sold...and most of the employees that have worked there for years are gone. Check your bill there were several mistakes there too. Good Luck Longbranch your gona need it.

1  Thank tootaloo11
Reviewed April 21, 2010

Went out wednesday night to see a local band. Food was great and very resonably priced. Service was good. I will be back to watch the KU game

1  Thank dache74
Reviewed October 17, 2008

If you want to go to a place where you can go and eat and drink with adult company, this is a great place. Great food, cheap drinks, an outside deck with an outside bar ,where smoking is still allowed. They have live music and friendly people. FUN!

A TripAdvisor Member
Olathe, KS
Reviewed July 9, 2006

If you have kids, I would not recommend eating at Longbranch ever. The owner herself was extremely rude to us during a recent visit there.

My wife and I recently visited long branch to hear a local band play
for an hour or so and to have some dinner and a couple of drinks. We took
our kids along with us and thought nothing of it. We were all sitting
out on the deck having a great time when suddenly this woman (who I did not even know was the owner) very rudely and harshly approached us and told us there were no kids allowed on the deck past a certain time. To the best of my recollection, it was around 7:30 p.m. I couldn't believe how stand-offish she was being with us and I planned to report her to the mgmt when, much to my dismay, i found out she was the mgmt.

No where in the club did I find this policy on children posted. Now, I could see someone getting a little testy if our kids were running around like maniacs and disturbing everyone in the place,but that was not the case. We were sitting at a table - bothering no one. It was just unbelievable to me that an owner of a restaurant would treat customers in such a way and show such a lack of respect.

We will not be going here again. The food is good but I refuse to do
business at places where the owners have such high disregard for customer
service!