“Simply the BEST”

Suburban Extended Stay Lenexa
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Lenexa
Reviewed February 9, 2010

I called this hotel because the price was great and it was in a good place the weather was bad and I decided to stay rooms were avaiable and the staff was very polite and american I would recommend this place to everyone it it clean and roomy and quiet I was very impressed it felt like te next best place to home Thanks again Mary

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed December 13, 2009

Took a trip to KC shopping with some friends. From making the reservations to checking out the entire experience was great and I would highly recommend this hotel. Antonn was extremely helpful when booking the room, very pleasant and professional. Thank you all very much for such a great stay! We will definitely return:)

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2009

We've stayed at the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel twice this season when visiting Kansas City for football games. The prices are unbelieably low for this brand-new facility. The rooms are simple, but very functional and spotless. We will continue to use this hotel whenever we are in the Kansas City area because of the superb value, good service and great condition of the facility.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2009

Staff was friendly and hotel was very clean. It is a little far from Kansas City, but it was worth the drive. It is an Extended Stay so it does not have the amenities that we are use to having in a hotel when we stay but it worked out ok for us. The kitchen was nice but we were not there for a long enough stay to use the stove top. The only bad thing was they only had a 4 cup coffee maker in the room, and we had to keep going down to the lobby for more coffee.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2009

I can't say enough about this hotel, 5 stars are not enough!!! The property is spacious, quiet, and pleasant to walk around on. The rooms are wonderful! They are big, extremely clean, have a flat screen TV with extended cable, and have free internet access. The rooms also have a nice work space and a kitchen area with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, stove top, and even plates and silverware. I am staying here because my father is on hospice and in his final days. EVERY staff person I have encountered here has been willing to go out of their way to be sensitive to our needs. The staff are immediately available and are invested in making guests feel welcome, taken care of, and in providing the best service I have experienced at any hotel. The prices here beat other hotels buy far, this is a great value. The fact that I can have my dog here is such a plus. I don’t know what I would do without her in these difficult circumstances. I appreciate the pet policy here and how well it is managed.
Okay, maybe I can say enough! In short this is a wonderful place to come home to at the end of a hard day!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Brand new. Only 4 months old as of 8/09. Nice flat screen tv, new appliances (refrig, microwave), neat and cozy room. Can't beat the price found at hotels.com. Near Overland Park and convenient drive to Kansas City (not even 10 miles). The hotel doesn't do room service unless youre staying for an extended period, but they will gladly give you replacement towels, cloths, and bed sheets. Staff were friendly too. I think I've found my permanent hotel when I visit the area!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Ok, admittedly I was very nervous when my wife told me that she booked places for our trip from Colorado to Florida. We have plenty of time on the trip and we're doing a lot of sightseeing while traveling. Anyhow, the Extended Stay looked ok from the photos that she printed out for our "Trip Binder" but, I was still nervous. Well, I was pleasantly surprised when we checked in. Staff were professional, area was nice and the rooms were updated and clean. I would stay here anytime. We were going to stay at another Extended Stay in Nashville but, we decided to keep driving, when we finally stopped we stayed at a Clarion and boy was it a disaster.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenexa
Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Lenexa - 95th St.
SpringHill Suites Kansas City Lenexa/City Center
Quality Inn & Suites Lenexa Kansas City
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Overland Park
Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Lenexa - 87th St.

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Lenexa? Share your experiences!