“Very good, classic diner”
Review of Lebo Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lebo Diner
Cuisines: American
Columbia, Missouri
“Very good, classic diner”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Forget the chain restaurants of Emporia if you're traveling I-35. The Lebo Diner has good variety and hometown atmosphere. We three had the pork steak with mashed potatoes; a reuben [another proof of my rule that if it is misspelled on the menu, it'll be a good one], curly fries; and a really hearty stew-like beef vegetable soup with an excellent coconut pie.

Wait staff was friendly, if a bit slow, but who could begrudge a chat session with grandkids?

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Edge W

El Dorado, Kansas, United States
“Worth stopping for!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I are on our way to Ottowa but weren't excited about fast food so we stopped here. Really glad we did, great food, and the staff was very friendly.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Tyler B
Savannah, GA
“Classic small-town diner, highly recommended”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had lunch at Lebo Diner recently with my parents, and all were pleased. My pork tender sandwich was perfect, as were the curly fries of the kind obviously turned on the premises. Simple and clean, friendly waitress, well worth the short hop off the Interstate on the way to Emporia.

• Visited December 2012