“Wow! Try the lobster grilled cheese sandwich !!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Nall & Roe
Description: From the ocean to your table, Bonefish Grill is recognized as the people who know fresh fish. Delivered, inspected & hand cut daily, our fish is fresh as it gets. On any given day we'll offer a variety of fish to choose from, & tempt you with a delightful array of innovative sauces & toppings so that you can enjoy your fish just the way you like it. For the non-fish eaters, we've got something too, from hand cut beef & pork tenderloin to pasta & chicken, again deliciously prepared using our creative & original sauces.
Reviewed May 23, 2014

You gotta try it. Bonefish has introduced a lobster grilled cheese sandwich! It is on their new Tuesday’s & Thursday’s special lobster menu, which is filled with lobster options. I have never heard of this before so we had to try it, and it was TERRIFIC !! The best grilled cheese sandwich I’ve ever had.

I started with their strawberry spinach salad and then the lobster grilled cheese sandwich which was served with fries. My wife went with their Caesar salad, followed by the cold water lobster tail dinner with au gratin potatoes. Both were terrific. With a nice glass of Pinot Grigio we were in Heaven.

We would also recommend their Sunday Brunch.

2  Thank Arthur P

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've been to this restaurant many times, and while I'm not always a fan of chains, this one get's it right. They have consistent quality throughout the country and service is always on point. This particular location is closest to where I live and they always do a great job with service and food quality. The atmosphere is very good, the staff is friendly, prompt and attentive and overall they make you feel like they are glad you opted to spend your money in their restaurant.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We go here everytime we go to Kansas City. Excellent Food and a great atmosphere. Great Staff and Excellent Service. Always a Pleasurable Experience!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Just celebrated a friend's birthday at Bonefish. Extremely crowded. Literally standing room only. So glad we had a reservation. Even with that there was about a forty minute wait. Ended up with great booth seating. Service wasn't the most prompt but friendly. Bartender service was very slow. Friends ordered the Sea bass, linguine with shrimp, scallops and shrimp and I had the Coconut Curry. Delicious! The bread came piping hot and was great with the olive oil and ground herbs. As a birthday gesture, the waiter brought out a plate with a squirt of whip cream, two small strawberries and Happy Birthday written in chocolate. I immediately thought, How chintzy! Don't go out of your way here and give out a dessert by any means. It was laughable. Above all else, this is a place I enjoy coming to for dinner.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I go here a lot and the food is always very good and service all but once has been great too. I usually get the cod which almost melts in you mouth. The fish comes with different choices of sauces, such as lemon butter, mango, herb pesto, and a few other. It comes with the vegetable of the day and a choice of another side of your choice from a wide list of choices. I love their mixed grill vegetables and the jasmine rice. If you don't like their vegetable of the day you can do two choices of your own for an extra dollar. I love their Caesar salad which is always very cold and crisp with great dressing and the bread. Wish they'd ask if you want butter or the oil with herbs which they bring with it, but if you ask for butter, they will bring it. The server we had last night, Samuel, was excellent. He came to the table right away to get drink orders and went on and took our order since we we starving. Salad came out within minutes. Service was excellent! Samuel came over often to see how things were going and to see if we needed anything. The only negative was the wait to get in on a Friday night. I called the night ahead and they had already taken all the reservations for the 6:30 time I had wanted. Since I had read on here of the long wait another person had after arriving at 6:00 on a Friday night, I arrived at 5:55. We seated at 6:35. Glad I came earlier, because I heard the wait for the people coming in at 6:30 was about one hour. One of my three favorite places to eat in town.

1  Thank CharlieKansasCity