“This place is always busy”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Nall & Roe
Description: From the ocean to your table, Bonefish Grill is recognized as the people who know fresh fish. Delivered, inspected & hand cut daily, our fish is fresh as it gets. On any given day we'll offer a variety of fish to choose from, & tempt you with a delightful array of innovative sauces & toppings so that you can enjoy your fish just the way you like it. For the non-fish eaters, we've got something too, from hand cut beef & pork tenderloin to pasta & chicken, again deliciously prepared using our creative & original sauces.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I love the ahi tuna appetizer -- a large order is enough for an entree -- and it's always been good. And of course their bang bang shrimp are good. Other than that, if I wanted good fish I'd go to a different seafood restaurant. But this place is always crowded, so a lot of people obviously like it more than I do.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wonderful seafood selections and attentive service are reasons to dine at this restaurant. Four of us ate there and shared a large, delicious mussels appetizer. Each entree' was excellent, and the tilapia was especially good. The service was warm and friendly, but not intrusive. We have eaten there twice and will definitely go again.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Actually I'm not a landlubber, I'm an oceanlubber, but in land-locked Kansas fresh fish is hard to find. I have loved both times I went to Bonefish Grill and wish I could convince my husband to go more often. I love the lobster bisque.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Have tried all of the shrimp appetizers and they are all fabulous. Have also tried several of the entrees and they have all been great. Ther service is wonderful and very attentive. It is expensive to take a family of four but very good and worth every penny. We went there for my husbands birthday and was a nice treat. My husband doesn't like fish or seafood and he still likes this place, he got bang bang shrimp and was very pleased. The tables are not really close to one another so you don't feel like you are in a high school cafeteria like they are at Ruth's Chris or McCormick and Schmick's. At those places we felt like we were sitting with the other people in the restaurant we were so close to them. At Bonefish we never heard other people's conversations.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and I enjoy Bonefish Grill in Leawood, KS. We know it is a chain but the food is always terrific, the service outstanding and the wine selections, though not extensive are more than adequate. My wife and I recently celebrated a birthday there. The waiter was very accommodating and happy to take care of special requests. The chocolate dipped strawberries were a pleasant surprise at the end of the meal.