“Never a doggie bag.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Nall & Roe
Description: From the ocean to your table, Bonefish Grill is recognized as the people who know fresh fish. Delivered, inspected & hand cut daily, our fish is fresh as it gets. On any given day we'll offer a variety of fish to choose from, & tempt you with a delightful array of innovative sauces & toppings so that you can enjoy your fish just the way you like it. For the non-fish eaters, we've got something too, from hand cut beef & pork tenderloin to pasta & chicken, again deliciously prepared using our creative & original sauces.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I go to Bonefish almost every time we go out. The bang bang shrimp is great and if you get aside of dressing with it you have a nice little salad. The calamari and it"s sauce is just as good. The main entrees are excellent. We enjoy the changing specials. The service is friendly and like family since we go there so much. We like to go before 5:30 so we miss the rush.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I am a big fan of the Bonefish Grill. The food is superb! The service is superb! The drinks are superb! Everything about this place is great. I was there last on a Friday evening without a reservation and waited an hour for a table. If you are planning on going here on a Friday or Saturday night, it's best to make a reservation several days in advance. It's obviously a popular place, and if you ever try it, you will discover why. I had the steak and crab cake. The steak was tender, full of flavor and cooked just right. The crab cake was full of crab meat and could not have been any better. You won't regret the experience.

1  Thank WashburnGrad
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We did a Friday night carry out from here and it was great. They were prompt and did a great job in preparing the food. I had the salmon special and my wife had the bang-bang tacos. Both were a great choice.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We visited Bonefish again last week..seems we get there every 4 to 6 weeks. I highly recommend the Bang Bang Shrimp and Mussels Josephine appetizers. Be sure to get bread to dip in the white wine butter sauce with the mussels. We are never disappointed...this time I tried the seasonal crab leg special. Spectacular! Staff and management were attentive (we ALWAYS eat at the bar...we like it there at the counter). I don't recall a visit to Bonefish when we weren't greeted by the manager and asked about our experience. I once offered a suggestion regarding serving temperature of a seasonal salad (balsamic tomatoes should NOT be fridge cold at service).; the manager was sincerely interested in my opinion. My husband says Bonefish has the best Caesar salad in town and I always get the wedge salad if I'm not tempted by a seasonal offering like balsamic tomatoes.

Wine selections are good. Always check out the specials....both wine and entree. You can't wrong with a special or an item from the menu. The reserve wine menu has some great "special occasion" choices, too.

My sister and brother in law love the Bonefish in Indianapolis. This restaurant is a chain, but they know how to do seafood right.

Enjoy Bonefish tonight.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Went for an early dinner. Wrong drinks were brought, but kept anyway. Ordered another drink and had to remind server I would like the drink. Bang bang shrimp were excellent as usual, as were the scallops. Best garlic mashed potatoes anywhere. Really disappointed in the severely tough filet. Could hardly cut it with a steak knife, and really fatty. We will return...of course for the bang bang shrimp. Service was average.