“A little bit of Italy, right here in Leawood!”

Bravo Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravo Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Olathe, Kansas
“A little bit of Italy, right here in Leawood!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Delicious food, great atmoshere, and excellent service is what awaits you at Bravo! Many items I would recommend, but my favorite is the flat bread pizza. Enjoy.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Toadbite

Columbia, Maryland
“Great pasta and salads”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is our go-to restaurant when we go out with our kids and go almost every week. The kids love the ravioli and meat sauce. My husband and I love the salads. Service is ok...though the last time we had a great server.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank TravelwithKids30
Kansas City, Missouri
“Declining”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This has been one of our very favorite restaurants for years. Sadly, it appears to be on the decline. We ate there last evening and it was NOT a good experience. My salad had greens which were either rotting or had been frozen. I returned it. They were very nice and apologetic about it and brought me another salad. We were seated at the counter so saw the interaction between the manager and the salad line staff. The next salad prepared for me, the manager looked through and sent back again. The third salad prepared was served with a very nice apology. It still had the same problem, so I just set it aside. The manager watched me do this. Neither the manager or the waitstaff asked me if it was ok or if there was a problem. In fact both avoided us. Our check was quickly brought - no follow up, no "would you care for dessert?". This makes me very sad as this WAS one of our favorite places. Don't know if we just had one bad experience but am leery of chancing this again. Salad is pretty easy to get right. Apparently customer service isn't. Good news is, we weren't charged for the salad.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ML7kc
Sugar Land Texas
“Excellent Service for a Large Group”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was there on a business meeting and we went there with a very large group. They assigned two waiters to our table and they handled everything beautifully. This is a chain that is a step up from Olive Garden in food quality. I had their Shrimp Diavolo and it was good but certainly not very spicy. Maybe that was to suit Midwestern tastes. The wine list was good and reasonably priced. I had a ceasar salad as well but it was more average than the entree. The atmosphere was plastic in nature but airy and pleasant. You could do a lot worse than this for an Italian chain restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Leawood, Kansas
“Good Italian Food, Reasonable Price, Good Service”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have been to Bravo Cucina Italiana several times, most recently two weeks ago with another couple.. The Pasta Woozie (Fettuccine alfredo with grilled chicken and spinach) is quite good, so is the Pasta BRAVO. Their Lasagna Bolognese is very good also, but keep in mind the portion is huge.

They have a good wine list and whenever we have been there the service was friendly and attentive.

The prices are quite reasonable and is a good restaurant for a quiet dinner or with a family.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Arthur P

Been to Bravo Cucina Italiana? Share your experiences!