“Fresh Fish in Kansas City? YES!!”
Review of 801 Fish

801 Fish
Ranked #42 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2014

So, I guess I'm the first to write a review! So glad it's 5-stars! My husband & I had reservations, but went early for cocktails and $1 oysters at the bar (really good). We enjoyed chatting with a familiar bartender (waiter from a previous restaurant), so we decided to have dinner a the bar, too.

all of his suggestions were spot on. We shared an amazing oysters Rockefeller (far better than you're used to). Then, I had the homemade thin linguine noodles with clams, and my husband ordered the cioppino. Both were extremely flavorful and filling, yet extremely different. The cioppino is hands-down the best we've ever had.

All fish is flown in fresh daily, and was caught literally hours prior to being offered on the menu! You can't go wrong if you enjoy seafood. And, if you bring someone not fond of seafood, there are amazing Kansas City prime stakes as well (sister restaurant is 801 Chophouse). Just go!!