“good coffee, bad pastries”
Review of Paciugo Gelato

Paciugo Gelato
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Leawood
Reviewed May 13, 2014

If you are looking for a coffee or cappuccino I would recommend it. Don't go there for pastries. Service is good though

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We've been going for years and it's amazing every time - the service is great and we love that we've seen the owner in there each time. They have amazing flavors and a great shop!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

These guys and gals are so patient and willing to help you in making a decision on your gelato. I highly recommend the pistachio almond! You will not be disappointed. Sample it (for free!) first, then THANK ME later :)

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very very nice place. They have an interesting selection of flavors which we really enjoyed. I had some kind of berry sorbet and my friend had pistachios and tiramisu flavors.

1  Thank Julia V
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The gelato flavors here are like nothing else I have ever had. You can get a taste ahead of time so there are never any regrets about your choices. The fact that you can get 3 different favors in the small cup is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. There is a wonderful picnic area right outside the door where you can sit on adirondack chairs while enjoying your treats. My favorite favors are Sea Salt Caramel, Cinnamon and Bananas Foster. There is a nice shopping/dining area that looks like a replica of Main Street, USA which makes for a pleasant walk while eating gelato. We go year round after dining out as it makes for a better dessert than most restaurants offer.

1  Thank Sandi M