“AMAZING!!!”

Bristol Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bristol Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Nall
Description: You list the other Bristol's in Kansas City, but not the one in Leawood,KS
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Incredible service very prompt, food was top notch I ordered lobster bisque it was very meaty and lobster rolls very fresh and filling. My favorite might have been the cookie desert plate so yummy! I would go back again, I tried the house margarita it was a little too much liquor flavor not as smooth as I prefer.

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my family for a Sunday bunch and it was amazing!! The food is awesome and a great atmosphere. I would recommend going here for brunch and make sure to get the Belgium waffles!

1  Thank Luke J
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I visited Bristol with a group (7 in total) during a conference, so know that the restaurant was quite busy which could explain the average rating. Half of the group had eaten here the night before and had raved about the food.

The restaurant itself was very nice, clean and well kept. The wait and hostess staff were very friendly. We first were just going to wait on the patio for a table to be open, but a person busing tables showed us a table outside.

our server was friendly and helpful when it came to menu choices.

Our appetizers were all served fresh/hot and delicious. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their choices.

The main entrees, however, took about 30-45 minutes to arrive after our appetizer dishes had been cleared. My dish was fine, however, several people at the table said that their food (salmon & scallops) were a bit crispy & dried out. It was pretty clear from the heat of the plates and the dryness of the food that about half of our dishes had sat under the warmer for quite a while. We were given no reason for the 45 minutes between courses, but we guessed that they forgot something and made the rest of the dishes set under the wamer.

I had an heirloom salad and their crab cake appetizer as my entree. Both were excellent, and the crab cakes really were mostly crab with very little breading. I had only water & my bill with tip was $25

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I have never had a mediocre meal here-- it is always excellent. The servers are always great too. They are very well trained and do a great job at explaining items, suggesting items, and taking care of all your needs. Starting with the wonderful biscuits and butter, salads, entres, and great desserts, you can't go wrong. Seafood is always fresh and wonderful. My only wish would be they'd have a green salad on their buffet on Sundays. . The buffet has waffles, omelets, prime rib, breakfast items, lunch items, fruit, fish, and couscous salad, tomato and mozzarella cheese salad, and an assortment of desserts. Bristol is my definite favorite place for a special occassion.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Was in Bristol for a long dinner. Food and drinks were excellent and service very professional.
Its pricy but its good quality too.
Its not a late night place because when it comes to the time to close the staff cannot hide that they want you to leave.