“Consistently Good”

Bristol Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bristol Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Nall
Description: You list the other Bristol's in Kansas City, but not the one in Leawood,KS
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been to Bristol several times and it is always great. The lobster mac & cheese is my favorite. I recently had the fish tacos and they were great. Unlike other fish tacos I've had anywhere else. Very good. Get there soon....they have Copper River Salmon right now for a limited time!

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
“Great menu and service”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The Courtyard Marriott sent us here, and it was perfect. Hotel had an appetizer coupon. Our waiter couldn't do enough for us, he was so attentive. On the pricey side, but still very affordable. My wife's filet was excellent, and my Alaskan halibut Cajun style was the best I'd ever had. It was the best dinner we had on our two week trip. The crab cakes were a very generous portion. No Bristol seafood restaurants in Connecticut, but wish there were.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tree56LO
Somerset, New Jersey
“Beautiful patio dining”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent, crab cakes and filet. The duck flatbread appetizer was DELISH. I had the Caribbean cooler which was refreshing. The outdoor patio is perfect.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cheryl D
New Jersey
“Bristol Bar & Grill, Leawood, KS”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Wonderful. I had the Shrimp Enchilada and a diet coke $26.89, wonderful, service was fantastic, fast, good was great, location easy, many seafood dishes and chicken dishes

Visited May 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went here for my wife's birthday and had a great meal, as always. We both had seafood and split a salad. The food and service were excellent and I would recommend the Bristol highly.

• Visited April 2013