“Darn good bbq”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Atlanta, Georgia
“Darn good bbq”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Some of the best pulled pork and ribs I've ever had. Did not think the brisket was up to the same level,as the ribs and pork. The fries are awesome as well. Great atmosphere and well worth the short wait in line.

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pulled pork”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The pulled pork was great, extremely tasty. I was not partial to the ribs, but others liked them. The small eating area makes it a bit difficult to eat with larger groups.

Plainfield, Indiana
“Very good but I expected better!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I found the pulled pork and ribs to be very good. However, I expected better being in one of the elite barbecue capitals of the nation. The pork was tender and moist. I would have like a little more smoke. The ribs were probably the best I have had. My wife enjoyed the moist, lightly smoked chicken and had no complaints. Take note, a serving of fries can easily feed two and were nicely seasoned. Prices are very reasonable. They do not take reservations but the long line does move surprisingly fast. I definitely would return and order the same meal; however, I know of a better place to get pulled pork back home.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“OK”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Reading all the reviews, I had high expectations. We dreaded waiting in line, but it really moved fast. We ordered a Z-Man sandwich, which was excellent, and a full rack of ribs. Despite all the reviews of fall-off-the-bones ribs, ours were tough and flavorless. I was so disappointed! The sides (coleslaw and red beans and rice) were also disappointing. But they did have Boulevard Beer on tap. We won't be back but will search out other bbqs instead.

Visited July 2014
Nebraska USA
“Omg!!!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Omg!! I am KC girl born and raised - but the BBQ tonight was the best of my LIFE!!! My Nebraska-born hubby rated it a 6 on our 5 point scale so he was equally as pleased. We had the two featured specials which were basically a 3-meat combo platter and - omg - so so so good!! I had an incredibly hot and spicy BBQ sauce over all and it was simply the best. We has a pitcher of the Boulevard featured pale ale as the perfect accompaniment. What a fabulous meal!!! Kudos!!!!

Visited July 2014