“Good steak, good service.”
Review of 801 Chophouse

801 Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
801 Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 117th Street and Nall
Nixa, Missouri
“Good steak, good service.”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Directly next to our hotel. Fast, courteous service. Good steaks, tender but somewhat pricey.
Will likely return if in the area.

• Visited May 2014

New York City, New York
“Just okay fir a Steak House in Cattle Country”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

A very nice establishment but the food misses the high marks there prices and decor lead you to. I got the prime rib and I was very disappointed. No flavor at all. My husband, daughter and son-in-law got the Kansas City Steak. It was good, but it seemed that the waiter was pushing it because it was the only good thing they had. The prices were outrageous for Kansas.

Visited April 2014
Cerrillos, New Mexico
“Average food; overpriced”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My business colleagues and I tried this restaurant which has a nice location in Town Center. It's a beautiful restaurant with very good service generally. The main issue is that for the price, the food is way too average. Steaks that start at $42 up to $80 should be above average, but I actually can get great steak at Hen House next door.

The cheddar cheese hash browns were about as disgusting as they sound. Everything else was cooked well, but was dinner-table average. I was surprised at how empty the place was, and have noticed that it's only really crowded on the weekends. The happy hour bar seemed to have the biggest draw from business people.

I can't recommend this place. The staff were very prompt and friendly, but the food really doesn't live up to the price.

• Visited May 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Nice place if you can afford it”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

EXPENSIVE, food was good but not $50+ entrée good. Service was good, but again... Extensive wine list including a $2000 Penfods Grange. Salads got very favorable reviews at our table, as did those who had steaks. Expect about $150 per person with drinks. and tip.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Robert R
Shawnee, Kansas
“Fantastic Food and Service!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We went during restaurant week and thoroughly enjoyed our three course meal. The three of use loved everything we ordered. I ordered the Caesar salad and really enjoyed it. The salmon was delicious with a slightly crispy crust and wonderful flavor. The cream brûlée was spectacular! It was the best cream brûlée that I have ever had. One of us ordered the steak and he absolutely loved it. I went to six different restaurants during restaurant week, one being my favorite, and this meal by far surpassed the other meals. Our waiter did a perfect job waiting on us. He came by often to see if we needed anything and to refill our drinks. He also was great in explaining the menu and giving suggestions. We so enjoyed our meal and service. Can't wait to go back!

Visited January 2014