“Great Atmosphere”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went with a set of 4 couples after the theater for drinks and appetizers. The place was beautifully located in Town Center and had a great atmosphere for our visit with a fairly large group. The drinks were lovely and the beer menu was, obviously, great. We just shared appetizers, which all seemed average - garlic fries tasted a little off (more like garlic powder than garlic), and the southwest eggrolls looked like they were previously frozen. The fried fish tacos, though, were really good.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This place is a great location to go for dinner. They have a great happy hour and wonderful brewed beer selection! The food is delicious and the service outstanding!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Horrible service on a Saturday night. Waited 30 minutes to be seated which was expected on a Saturday night. Once seated we sat there for 15 minutes without anyone talking to us. No drink order, nothing. Got up and left.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had eaten at same in New Orleans and Kansas City Missouri so went expecting same quality. Not so. Salmon dry and nothing special. Rice was dry and under cooked. Vegetables consisted of 5 overcooked slices of squash and three uncooked onion rings (they call these veggies?)
Companion ordered Teryaki steak medium well and it came with blood oozing out and some asparagus so tough dentures could not handle. She took steak home to dog. To top it all off I paid the $47.75 tab with a $100 bill and waitress brought back change for $90 leaving me $10 short. When I called her back, her comment was "Sorry, I'm not good at math". Maybe, not but I see it went in her favor. Think she tried to stiff me. What do you think?

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I was a little worried that this was just another "bar" restaurant with to many fried foods. This is now one of our favorite places to eat casually as their menu has MANY choices for everyone...they even have a separate excellent vegetarian menu for our daughter :-). My favorite is the Shrimp and Lobster Tacos ( these tacos are NOT deep fried but sautéed ) . Service is great and overall a good value.

1  Thank Kansas4

Been to Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant? Share your experiences!