“Awesome!”

Dining options: Reservations
Description: sister restaurant of Blue Koi in Kansas Missouri
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Saw this restaurant featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. The food looked so super that the next day I decided to drive over 100 miles to try it. I was not disappointed. The Fire Bird was awesome. I had the chicken basil lettuce wraps for an appetizer and could have stopped right there. Portions are very large. I had enough Fire Bird left to bring home for two more meals. I would definitely go out of my way to eat here again. Service was super. The floor manager and our server were outstanding.

Visited August 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great neighborhood spot”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

The food and service were very good. The dumplings are great. Had seafood noodle soup, very tasty. Atmosphere is fun.

• Visited August 2014
Stafford, Virginia
“My favorite Chinese Restaurant in America!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This restaurant, and it's sister restaurant in KC, MO have the best Chinese dumplings and noodles in America! Since 2004 we have enjoyed the incredible flavors of their specialty China Moon appetizer, wonton soup, Chinese-style pot roast and pan fried wontons/dumplings.

The China Moon is a dish I have never seen in a restaurant, and definitely our favorite way to begin our meal at Blue Koi.

Make sure you try the bubble tea - a Chinese specialty tea with tapioca balls. Sounds disgusting, but oh so refreshing!

This is not your traditional Chinese restaurant - you will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jayhawkinva
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Always a Great Meal”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our family comes here on every trip to the Overland Park area. A large and healthy menu that you can easily modify to your likes (soup, noodles, brown rice, white rice). No wonder its been featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Harvey C
Kansas City, Missouri
“Not quite spicy enough”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

If the curry chicken had spicy like the menu noted and also hot temperature-wise, I would have rated this restaurant higher. My friends loved the bubble tea and and the sesame seed balls.

• Visited June 2014