“Best Sushi in KC”
Review of Ra Sushi

Ra Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ra Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cross street: 117th & Nall
Lenexa, Kansas
“Best Sushi in KC”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Go early, especially on the weekends... they are full and on a wait most nights. We go here about once a week. My only complaint is the music - sometimes it is so loud (it seems to vary) that talking is impossible. However, the food is fabulous and fresh. Excellent Happy Hour menu. They offer lots of cooked items, too. One of my favorites!

Visited January 2014

Overland Park, Kansas
“Always go back!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great again! Love that Ra gave us Happy Hour specials on New Years Eve until 7! Awesome! Food was delicious, server was great though drink delivery was slow and 1 or 2 food orders were forgotten. DJ was set up as we left-very festive and fun there. We enjoyed ourselves.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Minimalist style bar with so so appetizers and overpriced drinks”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for quick appetizer and a drink after checking into Aloft hotel next door. This was New Year's Eve afternoon. Ra has a large warehouse feel. Our shrimp tempura was overcooked and greasy. Edamame was great. We did not have sushi. I cannot speak to that. Place was clean. Excellent service. My cocktail was weak. Nothing special.

• Visited December 2013
“Superb "miso hot" soup!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We visited this restaurant on New Year's Day in mid-afternoon. It was an excellent time to go because few people were out at that time. Our waitress made excellent recommendations for us but the miso hot soup was the best. I would eat it every day if that were possible. Prices are reasonable and service was unobtrusive and efficient.

• Visited January 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“I LOVE this place”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I come here usually about twice a week. I love the decor and the food. I only come at happy hour (which is mon-sat; multiple time frames) because the food prices are about half of what you would spend normally. I have enjoyed everything I've ever order off the menu (with the exception of the wings; tried them twice and am not a fan).

• Visited December 2013

Been to Ra Sushi? Share your experiences!