Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Super Fun

My wife and I did this as part of a "day date" and couldn't have had a better time. Our coach was... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
kylekandrew
Company outing

We recently had our company outing here and it was honestly a better than I expected. The staff was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Chaveznef
Leawood, Kansas

All reviews trick shots a lot of fun group outing safety rules team building great instruction great fun photo booth staff was friendly co workers fun activity fun night birthday party axe blast lane instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020

I had lots of fun with my family and friends. We took 3 families with kids ranging from 13-22 years old and it was fun for all! Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I went with friends. We enjoyed ourselves and had the lane to ourselves. Super fun even if you’re never touched an axe before. Take family and friends!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

We had a great time! Our group was 5 couples, celebrating the holidays and birthdays. We will be back!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

This was our first time axe throwing and we had such a great time. We were a walk-in on a Saturday and the staff was very kind, professional and accommodating. We will be coming back! I do recommend booking your time slot ahead of time!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

We went with another couple and the instructor was informative and knowledgeable about how to properly throw the axes. We had a lot of fun and played a few different games and we were able to have a few beers as well.