“Great Burger!”

Blanc Burgers + Bottles
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 105th and Mission
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Solid place for lunch. Quick and friendly service. The cheese fries with chunks of bacon were awesome. Solid burger...cooked perfect. I'd recommend and will go back.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We enjoyed the locally-sourced food and inventive burgers, but it's not inexpensive. And it is very noisy -- stylish but hard-surfaced decor and a smallish space contributed to a constant din. Great service. However, the food is fairly expensive for what you get (fries with your burger are extras). Okay Caesar salad, great beer selection, nice kids' menu. We're looking for a calm, relaxing dinner after work and Blanc Burgers doesn't offer that. Even though we live close by, we probably won't return.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This has become our favorite place to eat in KC, and we have dined there three times. Each time has been a home run. My wife is addicted to the Kobe burger. I love it too, but also enjoy the carnitas and au poivre burger immensely. They have a kids menu and our little ones just love the mac n' cheese. However, our daughter had the crab mac n' cheese burger at our last visit, and was crazy for it (stuffed in the burger). The fire and fiesta fries are also excellent, but may be on the hot side for some. The fried cheese curds are outstanding too. They have a good beer selection and stock a wide variety of sodas too. Honestly, there is so much to love here.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Tried this place based on a newspaper article. Was not impressed! Our first clue should have been that it was 5:30 on a beautiful Friday evening, and there was NO ONE but us and the employee's in the place! They make their own ketchup and mustard in house, and both did nothing for the sandwich! The ketchup tasted like tomato paste, and the mustard was very odd. Both were scraped off of our burgers, which did I mention, cost $60, as sides are extra! Will not go back, or recommend....

Reviewed April 8, 2013

this is the best kept secret, their sandwich's are always fresh, with toppings and sauces that are spectacular. Kudos to the chef that comes up with their "daily grind". I usually order the same thing at most restaurants due to the fact that I might not like the "new" item, but not here. I try new things almost every tine and I have not ate one thing that I wouldn't have again. I say "yes" to Blanc!!