“Great Burgers!!! Great Adult Milkshakes!!!”
Review of Blanc Burgers + Bottles - CLOSED

Blanc Burgers + Bottles
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 105th and Mission
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great Burgers!!! Great Adult Milkshakes!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The burgers are creative and fresh. Local ingredients from local farmers too!!! I love the "adult" milkshakes......they should not be missed!!!!

Visited September 2012

“Didn't eat walked out”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Arrived at 11:10 am. We were seated quickly, then waited for over 10 minutes watching the wait staff hanging out by the bar and walking back into the kitchen. We then got up and walked out. I will be asking for a refund from groupon.

• Visited January 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Interesting concept”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

....of a burger bar sort of thing. They have a decent amount of choices and the option of sitting at a table vs the bar. The food was high end, but with that comes at an increased price. I got the inside out burger and it's messy so be prepared! The shakes were heavy, but good. Our waitress was attentive to us, but you could tell at the end of lunch that she had just come back from a smoke break.

While I like the idea of it, it's very pricey. For 5 people, a burger and milkshake each ended up being $95. I don't know how much I'd come back based on price but every once in awhile, it would be a good place to come

• Visited January 2013
Overland Park
“Local, Upscale Burger Joint Worth Tyring”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Blanc Burgers has become one of our go-to restaurants in the KC area. They offer creative burgers with high quality ingredients, including an ever-changing daily grind that has never disappointed. I would recommend going earlier in the rush as we've never had to wait going early. The atmosphere is not as up-scale as the ingredients, I view that as a plus since it keeps it from being stuffy, but if you're looking for a complete luxury experience, this isn't the place for you. They do tend to favor sweet flavors, as you'll notice with their (amazing!) house made ketchup and the use of sweet pickles. I highly recommend for people who want good food with reasonable prices and a casual atmosphere.

• Visited December 2012
Kansas City
“Pass on Blanc.”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Gluten free bun was dry and crumbly. Passport Discount card wasn't honored. It was very noisy. Reservations are not taken.

Visited July 2012