Aloft hotels are trendy. If you aren't trendy, or don't appreciate trendy, don't stay here. There is a sushi bar downstairs, an internet center on the second floor, and Town Center is right there - so there is some GREAT shopping oportunities - as well as eating opportunities - right in the neighborhood.
I stayed here two nights in October with some girlfriends. We left the kids at home with the husbands and came up to relax and shop. The beds are platform, but were still comfy. The rooms are small but the high ceilings make them feel better. I stayed in a room with 2 beds and one other person - plenty of bathroom space and closet space, and space in general.
I liked this hotel a lot! I can see where it could be noisy, but we were on the 4th floor and slept like babies! Fun for friends, maybe not for small kids.
I DID notice they LOVE pets - the person next to us had a dog - I never heard the dog, but I did see the bowl, bed, and goodies left outside in anticipation of the dog's arrival. FUN!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the chic Park Place lifestyle development, Aloft Leawood-Overland Park is close to upscale shopping, the Overland Park Convention Center, Menorah Medical Center, and Sprint world headquarters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloft Leawood - Overland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Leawood Hotel Leawood
- Aloft Leawood - Overland Park Kansas