“Great Expectations”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Great Expectations”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I always enjoy eating at Pullman. Great food great service and ambiance. I love looking at all of the railroad memorabilia.

• Visited January 2014

Springfield, Missouri
“Good breakfast place”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We tried Pullman place for breakfast. The omelet was pretty good, the service was friendly, and the atmosphere was fun- old train knick-knacks.

Overall, a good breakfast place.

Visited November 2013
Leavenworth, Kansas
“Nice Place”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I always enjoy the food at Pullmans. It's decently priced, there's a good variety, and pleasant staff. My one gripe would be that as it tends to be busy, seating can be a bit cramped. Aside from that, never had a bad meal there and will go again.

• Visited November 2013
Lawrence, KS
“Decent little diner”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ate breakfast here the other morning and it was good. I was surprised at how busy and cramped for space it was, but they keep the customers moving. I didn't see anyone wait for a table. The staff was very friendly, and my husband's coffee was always kept to the rim. The food was good, and they cooked the eggs perfectly. The portion size is decent, but not big servings. We still left full. It ended up about $20 for the two of us, which we thought was a bit high for the amount of food ordered. We don't get a chance to eat out breakfast often in LV, but when give the chance we will probably go back.

• Visited November 2013
Leavenworth, Kansas
“Always very good food and excellent service”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have eaten at Pullman's more times than I can remember over the past 20+ years (first time was in 1992!), but didn't realize until after I had another great breakfast this morning that I had not reviewed them! But my corned beef hash and eggs over easy with a side of biscuits and gravy was just so darn tasty this morning, as well as the excellent service provided by my server, a review was in order. Pullman's has a great breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu covering all the standard 'Americana' food. There is something for everyone on their menu. If you want very good food, served quickly and with a smile and lots of follow-up server visits to see if you need anything else with your meal, then Pullman's is the place!

• Visited October 2013