“Good BBQ”

All Slabbed Up
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sagamihara, Japan
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

6:30 on a Monday. 5 of us were seated immediately. Sign on the wall warns you this is not a fast food joint, they take time to prepare so I recommend you plan on an hour. I had the 3 ribs, meat, side and toast platter. Ribs are humongous. Generous portion of meat. I chose Brisket and baked beans. It was all delicious but a bit more prime than I like my meat. Overall service was great. If you like well marbled beef, this is the place to go.

Visited August 2014

Savannah, Georgia
“So much great food!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We went on a Wednesday night around 6pm. It was slammed. I rated service as only OK simply because we waited almost two hours for food. I was told by regulars that this was not the usual for a week night. The serving sizes were huge, we could have went without the sides and still taken so much home. We both got the ribs and they made multiple delicious meals for us. I was weekends are really busy and to get there early. We will be back for sure.

Villa Park, Illinois
“Good Ole Kansas BBQ!!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I live in the Chicago area, and I don't get good BBQ often (grew up in KC). I couldn't wait to get here for dinner. And I was NOT disappointed!! I ordered a half slab of ribs and they were HUGE!! And oh so good!! The rub was outstanding, nice smoke ring and flavor was just right not overpowering at all. Oh, and the beans!! OMG!!!

“Good with reservations....”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Good brisket, but greasy. Good sauce. Excellent but greasy fries.
Have visited 4 times the last couple weeks with no beef available

Fenton, Missouri
“A surprising find”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

While in Leavenworth for business, I didn't expect to find any good places for lunch outside of the typical fast food fare. I was quite blown away to find All Slabbed Up. The location is small, but has a great atmosphere. The BBQ is great, althought I paid slightly more than I would have expected, even given the generous portion sizes. A word to the wise: Don't waste your money on sides - what I was given was incredibly underwhelming and not worth the upcharge. Save your money for the awesome meat!