“Good with reservations....”

All Slabbed Up
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Good brisket, but greasy. Good sauce. Excellent but greasy fries.
Have visited 4 times the last couple weeks with no beef available

Reviewed July 22, 2014

While in Leavenworth for business, I didn't expect to find any good places for lunch outside of the typical fast food fare. I was quite blown away to find All Slabbed Up. The location is small, but has a great atmosphere. The BBQ is great, althought I paid slightly more than I would have expected, even given the generous portion sizes. A word to the wise: Don't waste your money on sides - what I was given was incredibly underwhelming and not worth the upcharge. Save your money for the awesome meat!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Great local establishment for some awesome BBQ! The other positive reviews are "spot on". We ordered the full rack of ribs, beans, and fried pickles. All of them were delicious - and the portions were HUGE!! We ended up eating leftovers for another two days. Note: They will do 1/2 orders of fried pickles (and other menu items) - which I would recommend unless you have a large group or like leftovers. I did try the fried pickles "cold" the next day…and they were still quite tasty! Service was fast and friendly - nothing fancy or frilly (beer is served in plastic cups) - but the experience was well worth it. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Good BBQ, Great sides. It is a local place that doesn't have any delusions of grandeur like a lot of the big names in the KC area.

1  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed June 18, 2014

If you order the FULL slab of ribs?....2 things.
1. You will NOT be disappointed
2. It will be a mean for DAYS for you. Share. I don't care how big your appetite is, this is a "shared" slab of ribs.

Portions are generous here and we LOVE this place!!!