“Not horrible, but not great either.”
Review of All Slabbed Up

All Slabbed Up
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped here for dinner on the recommendation of a couple of the salesmen at the car dealership across the street. While it certainly wasn't bad, it definitely didn't stand up to the reputation of KC area BBQ. I ordered pulled pork and my husband had ribs. The sauce (one of only two choices) was just ok. Service was a little slow. We didn't feel like we were at a bar and we would have no problem bringing children there. I don't understand the complaints of some of the other reviewers - it's a barbecue joint, nothing worse.

Overall, it wasn't bad, but I was expecting great barbecue.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have eaten here many times. The food is always good. Portion sizes are not consistant. Sometimes we have just enough and sometimes we have leftovers and we order the same meal.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I like the bbq here even though I miss chicken on the menu and St. Louis style spare ribs. However, the last few time we came here, my wife got sick soon after and had to remove the food from her system...She thinks it may be the smoking process or maybe they use a lot of lighter fluid...we don't know. Atmosphere is uncomfortable for even a family with an older teenager; it really is a bar.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I only order out because the dining area is way too small for me, but the ribs are fall off the bones good, and the sauce is tasty. I also like their side campfire fries, which I think are french fries that are fried in a sauté pan with onions added. VEry much like home fried potatoes. A nice change from the ordinary average french fries.

1  Thank adnilnosnhoj
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Cool place eat good food and love the front porch feel. We will be back the service was great. We had the catfish and the high plains drifter was a great value. Try the fries they will not disappoint. Only complaint is they need to wipe down the condiments and redo a confusing menu. You have to have the waitress explain too much.