“Best pizza around”

Dining options: Delivery
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza around”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

With mostly chain pizza in Leavenworth this place is a nice change. The dough is excellent and they have a variety of styles and toppings. I would definitely recommend Abe's for pizza. I will be returning

1 Thank Moira S

Houston, Texas
“Chicago Skeptic AOK with this Place”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

After living in Chicago for 25 years where I ate amazing pizza, I was skeptical when many people recommended this place. They have fantastic pizza! Greatly surprised and pleased! :)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mwitte
Kansas City, Missouri
“Abe's Sets the standard for pizza and service !”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have eaten several times at Abe's in Leavenworth- I was greeted at the door by friendly staff and during my meal, the owner came by several times to see how I was doing- it is hard to find quality attention like that anywhere!
The menu is creative and well thought out. The creation is detailed and plenty. The presentation is attractive to the eye as well as pleasing to the palate!
This is not only the best pizza place in the Kansas city area but also the best place for a sandwich with a family friendly atmosphere.
If you don't try it, you are missing out!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Harley M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Glad we tried it. ”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We are staying at Ft. Leavenworth and went here for dinner one night. (Near Wal-Mart, if you need to go there, though we didn't)The staff was so friendly. They give free refills and a nice lady gave my son a cookie after he finished his food. The subs and pizza were both really tasty. We will be back again before we head home next week.

1 Thank Belinda S
Lawrence, Kansas
“Best Pizza in Kansas”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I live in Lawrence and work at Ft. Leavenworth. This is the best Pizza I have had in Kansas. Fresh ingredients, homemade dough, tasty sauce, excellent crust and more. It is clear that the owner really cares about his product. I highly recommend their Classic Combo. I look forward to trying some of their more creative options for calzones.

• Visited February 2014