“Tasty and fast Vietnamese food is what we wanted and this place delivers.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nhu-Y Vietnamese Restaurant - CLOSED

Nhu-Y Vietnamese Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Tasty and fast Vietnamese food is what we wanted and this place delivers.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My daughter is a vegetarian and they made a special tofu bowl of bun for her. My bun was delicious. It came topped with a lovely, crispy springroll.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Legalcatmom

Leavenworth, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

Excellent food/service. I got the beef soup and spring rolls and it cost just over 10$. The spring rolls were very fresh and aromatic. The beef soup was hot and delicious and came with a side of sage lime wedges and sprouts. I'll definitely be going back.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank reid s
Leavenworth, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

This place is really good. I had never tried Vietnamese food before this, so I was pleasantly surprised when I dug in. I got a small beef soup and a side of spring rolls. The "small" soup is actually quite large and could probably feed two people. The spring rolls were incredibly fresh and aromatic. It also came with a side of fresh sage, like the entire plant - it was delicious - and fresh, juicy sprouts with lime wedges. It cost me just over $10 for the spring rolls and soup and I will definitely be going back.

• Visited December 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Vietnamese Hidden Gem Outside Kansas City - Day Trip well worth it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

A friend and I discovered this restaurant literally by accident. We decided to give it a try and this is the best Vietnamese restaurant within 100 square miles of Kansas City. Kansas Citians are going to say that Saigon 39 holds that title which I would have agreed until I discovered Nhu-Y in Leavenworth, Kansas. The restaurant is unassuming with approximately 15 tables. The owner ventures outside the kitchen several times to make sure you are taken care of by the wait staff and delivers a friendly smile with sample portions of whatever he is cooking in addition to the meal you have ordered. I have been to this restaurant approximately a dozen times within the last 6 months and everything on the menu is very good and priced way to low!!! Try the rice noodles with quail eggs or the chicken stocked soup which all have fresh well-rounded ingredients.

• Visited July 2012