“Fun, different atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles

June's Cottage and Cafe
Ranked #22 of 79 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Graham, Washington
“Fun, different atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Had lunch here with some friends back in September. The location was a bit hard to find, as the sign is around the corner. I had the pad Thai special, which was delicious. Friends had two different soups and loved them. The waitstaff was efficient and we had a nice time browsing the house/store when we were done. My only complaint is that their website is not regularly maintained. My family and I arrived for brunch on Sunday morning (as advertised on their website) and it was closed with a sign on the door with their new brunch days.

Visited September 2012

Helena, Montana
“My First Choice When In Leavenworth!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

This quaint restaurant in an old house is consistently wonderful!!
I had heard on a recent visit to Leavenworth that June;s had closed. NOT TRUE! It is only open for lunch now, but well worth going to.

I have had their Chicken Salad Sandwich, Reuben, and Club Sandwich. All were EXCELLENT!! The serving size was ample and I ended up taking home leftovers with each of them.
My friend had the Tilapia Beer Battered Fish. I had a taste and OMG...I will be ordering that the next time I go!! It was WONDERFUL! I have also had the Asian Chicken Salad and the Grilled Salmon Ceasar Salad which were very good. I always get a cup of their soup of the day and have never been disappointed. June makes her own desserts. I have tried most and they are not to be missed! So take home half your meal (or share) and get dessert!!

Wish I got to Leavenworth more often!

• Visited July 2012
Leavenworth, Kansas
“June's - a hidden gem of a restaurant tucked behind an antiques/home furnishings store”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

June's Cottage has been a Leavenworth staple for almost 10 years, and now her Cafe has been serving great food for almost 5 years. As one of a handful of restaurants in our area that offers outdoor dining, when we have some beautiful fall days like this past October, only one lunch spot comes to mind -- June's. With a varied, yet eclectic mix of items, as well as daily lunch specials, there is always something yummy to have. Of course, with every meal at June's, I have to have a cup of her wonderful tomato bisque as a starter. You also can't go wrong with any of her salads, and she serves a pretty lean and mean burger with all the fixin's as well. If there is room, a slice of her cakes or pies is a perfect closer. I've been there many times, and at this point, will impatiently await the first warm day of spring to eat outside again!

• Visited October 2011