“12 hours later and still a sugar high!!”
Review of Munchers Bakery

Munchers Bakery
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Lawrence
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I'm not usually a big donut fan , but we were reading comments on best breakfast spots in Lawrence and decided to stop . Cream cheese filled donuts were interesting- I have never had something like this before ! The Danish were tasty as well.

Unfortunately , the cinnamon buns were gone by the time we arrived .
Quite a busy bakery , and a bit of a challenge for an out of towner to find.
(Iowa and Ninth, behind the food market )

There are newer reviews for Munchers Bakery

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stopped for donuts/danish for three mornings while I was stopped in Lawrence. Wonderful fresh pastry.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

While much as changed in Lawrence (and with me) since my good old days as a student at KU, I am pleased that at least Muncher's Bakery has thankfully survived. It still is open 24 hours, operates on a cash only basis (drive up ATM in parking lot), and continues to offer freshly baked mini cinnamon rolls, apple fritters, cookies, and alot of other goodies that helped me be the person (educationally and size wise) that I am.

1  Thank moteladdict
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This bakery is the bakery you went to growing up. Or when you would dream of perfect and affordable pastries. Mmmm, the fresh and glistening Danishes! Oh, the impossibly and ceaselessly amazing cream cheese doughnuts!

Best of all, this bakery never closes.

1  Thank Jeff T
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The only reason I didn't give 5* is because they only accept cash.
No matter what I write in this review, you won't understand the atmosphere of this place until you go see for yourself. It is an amazing bakery, you HAVE to visit. And 24/7!! Who can resist? Especially in a college town.