“Great Italian Cuisine!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Nice place to eat, great atmosphere, and great service. Everyone at my table enjoyed their entrees. I especially liked the eggplant parmesan, made just the way I like it. Their tiramisu was real good too.

There are newer reviews for Bambino's Italian Cafe

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The service and food were poor. We really expected great things - it took over an hour to get the food and it was seasoned poorly.

1  Thank grubbsgrill
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The foods are really amazing and the service was good

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Slow service. Dark and not well attended. Food not good, in fact the
tomato soup tasted like right out of the can.

1  Thank ks60
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We do not live in Lawrence, but most of our family does, so we decided to have our long-anticipated anniversary dinner there. I decided on Bambino's after eating there and enjoying the food, and seeing that they had a good-sized private room on the main level, ideal for guests who do not handle stairs well. It only took two or three phone calls to make all the arrangements, and I was very pleased with our evening. There were about 25 of us. The room was set up very nicely when we arrived, ordering off the menu went well, they even supplied plates and a knife for the cake I brought in, and had a great (and resonably priced) sparkling wine to go with it. After thinking about and planning this event for nearly 25 years, I could not have been more pleased.