“Excellent service and great happy hour specials”
Review of El Mezcal - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Mezcal
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Lots of TVs to watch sports on, make sure you get there early for the happy hour specials. 6pm the dining area gets pretty packed.

There are newer reviews for El Mezcal

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food was excellent and the service was very good even though the restaurant was very busy. I eat here when in the area. El Mezcal is also a very good value.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very fresh! Good service and cold beer! Good service! Had the steak fajita. I like that you can get a large or small quest dip!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have yet to find an El Mexcal that doesn't have great food at a value. Good food, good, fast service.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

When I purchase some food for to go there is a extra charge for take the food to go.the Manu price was something else and take from me it's some different,it's more price charges.when I asked for it he say very rudely that it's a special order so price is different and after I say I order vegetarian he charge me same charge for meat and plus extra so is it right the vegetarian is most expensive than the meat.after that conversation I told him not to come back again and he say it's ok do not come again and go to another Restorent.that's his answer was it was not this time it is always happens so may be other people think about it before you go for it.