“Best. Ice Cream. Ever.”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We're from Northeast NY, where dairy farms rule, so we know our ice cream. This is some of the best we've ever had -- creamy, fresh, wonderful flavor combinations. Will become a regular stop on our Lawrence visits!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I am very picky about my ice cream. I will only eat what I deem is the ultimate BEST. I was hesitant to try Sylas & Maddy's as I hate being disappointed. Well, NO WORRIES OF THAT HERE! The "homemade Ice Cream" is nothing but the best. The ingredients are perfect and I have yet to try something there I didn't like! Menu changes daily so you just never know what you will find! LOVE THIS PLACE! I have to work hard to not go there once a week! YUMMY!

Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

I could eat here every day, if budget allowed. Cake Batter is by far my favorite. Cookies 'n Creme is also tasty. Their cheesecake flavors are not bad but tart, so beware. The only downside of Sylas and Maddy's is that it is somewhat expensive; double in a cup will run you around four bucks.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Everyone on Mass Street was eating ice cream the Tuesday night we visited Lawrence. Once we got to Sylas & Maddy's it was full of college kids with their IDs getting a BYGO. No wonder... but then again, no wonder because it was awesome ice cream!
Tons of flavors to choose from. I got the Graduation Day flavor with was vanilla with brownie chunks, caramel and cashews. And my boring husband got Sweet Cream (vanilla) and a scoop of Chocolate.
The service is quick so there's no waiting.
Worth stopping in here for a treat with so many flavors to choose from. And if you're a student, be sure to stop by on Tuesdays with your ID and a friend for the BOGO deal!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Fantastic Homemade ice cream. Tons of flavors, very diverse served on homemade waffle cones. The hunka hunka chunk, queen of hearts and KS jayhawk named ice creams are some of the most popular/my favorites. Also sell fudge.