“Tons of fun for kids! Lots of different activities.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Laugh Out Loud

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Lawrence, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tons of fun for kids! Lots of different activities.”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Love this place! And so does my 4 year old! There are plenty of things to do....a jumping pillow, huge indoor jungle gym, art room, theater, toys, and much more.

Visited November 2013

Lawrence
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great place for kids to play and explore!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We are so grateful to have LOL in our community. Since Kansas weather is often extremely cold or hot, this is a great place to go with the kids to let them run around, play, explore, sing, dance, dress up, make art and be silly. The owners and staff are super friendly and helpful, taking care that the space is clean and cleared of clutter (as much as possible in this kind of environment). Food and drink selections are reasonably priced and avoid the typical 'junk food' found at many kids play places. Don't forget your socks -- you won't want to miss out on the giant jump pillow!

Lawrence, Kansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Laugh out Loud! LOTS OF FUN!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

There really isn't a ton of kids stuff to do in Lawrence other than parks! LOL is a great place to come a relax while your kids have a great time! There are different rooms with different activities.
Main room is a giant bounce pillow with a little toddler area which I loved since I have a tiny one! There is a giant play structure climbing area with a couple slides not to mention a rock wall just the right height for kids.

The Craft room is very fun, they have aprons for your child cannot get super messy. A lot of different crafts you can create. There is a board game room/party room. Then the Chalk wall dance party room my kids loved it! go in a turn off the lights and see all the crazy colorful lights. There is a Play stage where children can dress up and put on a show or just run around in there costumes. I saw a Animal area which had stuff animals and cages like a vets office then a building block castle next to that, Also the book room with a couch. its amazing! Oh also there is a childresn kitchen and train table area!

The place was VERY CLEAN which is a big thing for us! Prices where Very cheap. around 7,50 for children adults are free with kids. The people working here were also super friendly.

Food, The food was good which is something you don't suspect. They have all the things kids love.
Pizza
chicken nuggets
Fish sticks
Rice and beans ( I got this with the rotel topping and cheese GREAT)
Ice cream
All times of healthy and yummy treats
all kinds of drinks as well.

If you're in town with your kids and you don't want to do a regular park go to Laugh Out Loud. Its on 10th and Massachusetts. You and the kids will love it!

3 Thank MorganMalone91
Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great kid place in Lawrence”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I brought our two granchildren, a five year old girl and two year old boy, here last weekend. They absolutely loved it. There were a wide variety of ages in attendance and kids up to about the age of ten seemed to really enjoy it.

It is not part of a large chain and it appears the owners have attempted to draw from the best of what other facilities offer. There is a large jump pillow surrounded by padded carpet (similar to a trampoline), a very nice big climbing structure that had tubes large enough for me to comfortably crawl through with my grandson, a climbing wall that isn't very tall, a paint/craft room, a stage/dance room (which the older girls seemed to especially like), several learning/play areas (a kitchen, train table, vet office, etc), and an infant play area.

There was a limited menu of food available and several booths to use for eating or for the adults to hang out at while the kids play.

I must say that as a mid-50s grandma I had a blast. I was asked by an older girl if I would get at the other end of the bounce pillow from her and try to knock over the little kids. Since there was nobody there that I knew I went ahead. The two of us jumped and the younger kids loved bouncing with us and trying to stay standing up. Pretty much every child there joined in. After the fun of that wore off I had a great time just jumping with my grandkids. It's been decades since I've been on a trampoline and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

We were there for over two hours and the total cost, with tax, was $16.33. The children pay an entrance fee and the adults are free. By comparison, we had gone to the Children's Museum in Topeka the day before and paid double the price for a similar length experience. Both facilities are excellent but I liked the lower cost and that Laugh Out Loud is a more physically active environment. I highly recommend it for rainy or bad weather days when kids just need a place to go to blow off some steam.

The address is on Mass St but the entrance is actually around the corner down the side street. Had we not known what we were looking for we would have not know it was there. It's worth looking for, though!

2 Thank lvnlife