“Good authentic Greek food”

Mad Greek Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 318 Restaurants in Lawrence
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I usually have the sampler plate when I go here because I truly love all of their food. I have eaten here for many years and it has always been a great place to have a meal. expect it to be busy because they usually are.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Have the flaming cheese and Greek beer to start out - the food was very good and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We've been to the Mad Greek on several occasions when visiting my sister in the Topeka area and we have always been satisfied. The gyro plate and Mediterranean food is spectacular. This restaurant adds to the vibe on Massachusetts Street. This is a "have to" stop on all of our visits.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

George and Peggy Kritos have run this wonderful Greek restaurant for many years (I think it came to Lawrence in 1988). Great pasta and mediterranean fare at a low price, comfortable fun atmosphere

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This typical American Greek restaurant also has a large Italian selection on their menu. Huge portions, and a good value.