“Totally satisfying and delicious!”
Review of O Cafe

O Cafe
Ranked #35 of 314 Restaurants in Lawrence
Cuisines: Korean
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Totally satisfying and delicious!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

The food at O Cafe embodies authentic Korean at its finest. I grew up eating Korean food and was pleasantly surprised at the high quality and taste of the food at O Cafe. The atmosphere is very welcoming and the waitstaff and chef are incredibly friendly and enthusiastic. The portions were great and the complimentary side dishes were very tasty. We walked out full and satisfied. This place will definitely become one of our regular food stops.

• Visited April 2014

Woodstock, GA
“Wonderful meal!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have wanted to try this restaurant for quite some time. The service was great, first of all. The waitress was very knowledgeable and showed great patience since we were very ignorant in our pronunciations and Korean food in general. My mother expressed her worry about spices and the waitress suggested bulgogi and ___. Meanwhile, I ordered the pork ramen. The owner made several visits to our table and explained certain things about the food. The food itself was FANTASTIC! Some of the best food I've had. I will be making many, many return visits. I highly suggest the bulgogi. Wow.

• Visited July 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
“First experience with Korean food and I'm sold”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I noticed this resturaunt open up a few months ago. Its locale (strip mall with terrible parking) defies its awesomness. After a few months my boss and I decided to give it a try on a lunch break. It was so good we frequent the place at least once or twice a week. As you sit down they bring out several kinds of kimche and some fish noodles or fried potatoes to eat. Delicious. The menu is spartan which usually means the are good at few things rather than mediocore at a lot of things. I have had the pork Bibimbap and the Royal Ramen, both were top notch. The Bibimbap is my favorite (rice, fresh veggies, and spicy pork with a fried egg on top). You stir it all up and you have an amazing meal on your hands. I only give four stars due to the Korean Pop music that is being played on the radio; personal prefrence only. O Cafe is highly recomended.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good stuff”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

As someone who misses the food of South Korea, I was happy to find out this place does Korean food right. Very friendly service too.

• Visited May 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I had the Bulgogi beef and pork. Super delicious! Sunday lunch was not very busy at all, only 2 other people were eating there. The lady that served us was very helpful and very nice about explaining every thing. The food was super delicious! The beef was not spicy, while the pork bulgogi was the perfect amount of spicy!! Would eat here again! Highly recommended!

Korean pop music was playing in the back ground as well, it's like you want to dance to Gangnam Style while eating food ;)

• Visited June 2013