“Very nice hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Lawrence
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My family gives two thumbs up. We loved the warm, delicious cookies at check-in, and our suite was spacious. Very nice hotel to stay in and relax. Only complaint was the soda vending machine was sold out of most flavors, needs to be restocked.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
LawrenceComfortInn, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your review it was very helpful. I am very sorry about the pop machine being out of stock. I hope you come back and stay with us again.Thank you and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We regularly patronize Comfort Inns as they provide good rooms for a very reasonable rate but our room in this hotel really stood out. This hotel has only been opened a little over a year and so furniture and room details are modern and new. The great room size and high ceilings made the room feel extra large. Bathroom was very large as well. Breakfast was predictable and the breakfast room spacious. In other hotel chains, the equivalent to this room would be double what we paid. It is a bit of a drive to restaurants in the town as the location is just off the interstate.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
LawrenceComfortInn, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your raving review it was very helpful and informative. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Comfort Inn and Suites. I hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

top notch, means front of the class personage at this facility!!! easy English, relating booking and super polite even to the trying, to be funny guy in front of me. Rooms excellent all the way through.
The worst thing about the whole stay, _ _ _ is having to leave. But will always be back. THANKS

Room Tip: east bottom is for me
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dub B

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ended up staying at Comfort Inn & Suites as it was the last of the three hotels to fill up from the block reserved for the wedding we were attending in Lawrence, KS. The staff was courteous, the hotel was clean and it met every expectation given the limited time we actually interacted with it.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
LawrenceComfortInn, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

I am very happy to hear your choose our hotel over many of our competitors. We are under 2 years old, and strive fro excellence. I hope you stay with us again soon. The Comfort Inn and Suite would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us on your travels.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was checked in for two full days and nights and at no time did the housekeeping staff enter my room to do anything - not even to empty the trash or change towels or linens or make the bed. I was asked repeatedly if I had the 'do not disturb' sign out while I was away at meetings and repeatedly I said 'no.' Loud trucks and motorcycles began roaring by the back of the building at about 5:30am each morning.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Dale T
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It has been my experience that Comfort Inn rarely disappoints and this hotel was no exception. It is conveniently located right off of I70. The lobby and rooms were pristine, the beds comfortable, and Internet worked great(after having been fixed that day). The only reason it was not a five for cleanliness for me was that the elevator carpet was very dirty which seemed strange as all other carpet looked very clean. Would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Hoosiergal71
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I regularly travel from New York to Denver Colorado, this hotel is above the rest. Amazing staff, large clean rooms, fair price and pet friendly. This is the only hotel I will say at in KS.

My third stay was absolutely the best, staff was so nice I truly wish there was more hotels of this quality for this price.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo