“I will make my home away from home!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Lawrence
California
“I will make my home away from home!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

As our daughter was starting at KU, I had an 8 night stay at the Comfort Inn and EVERYONE we encountered was wonderful - from desk to housekeeping. From offering bottled water at check in to having a wine bottle opener for me to use, the staff was amazing. They recommended delivery food, offered suggestions on places to go and were amazing when some a-hole guests decided they didn't car about the rules and were going to smoke anyway. Whenever I head to Lawrence (as much as I can) this will be our home away.

3 Thank Henryfam
LawrenceComfortInn, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your raving review it was very helpful and informative. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Comfort Inn and Suites. I hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The entire room was clean. In all of KS for this weekend, they were the cheapest (that I wanted to stay at, cheaper ones are just that, cheap and not as good). The breakfast was mediocre, but the saving grace for it were the waffles. The beds were a bit hard for me but were comfortable enough for a couple of days rest.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank protias
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel is about 16 months old and our stay was excellent in every respect. Quiet (in spite of a raging lightning and thunderstorm), VERY clean (as in spotless), very comfortable beds and pillows. Free breakfast was comparable to others. Wi-Fi signal was not available in our room so the manager changed our room, and upgraded the room. The problem was resolved in 15 minutes. I don't know why this property is listed as 2-Star - it is easily 3-star to 3.5 star. Friendly staff. We will be staying there again in 10 days on our return trip to Denver.

1 Thank Richard S
Highland Mills, NY
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We would have really appreciated a hot tub, after a long drive! When I mentioned that the 'business center' was not working, the desk clerk, Kylie, offered to access and print our boarding passes, which saved us a hassle at the airport. We couldn't get enough ice, as the ice machines on two of the floors were also out of order!

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor!
East Troy, WI
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were greeted by a wonderful front desk staff - overly accommodating, which was nice. We had a large suite. The room was very large and accommodating for us. Pool is smaller but very clean. They have a nice size exercise facility. A large eating area and coffee available throughout the day. The only downside seems the breakfast is not as good as others - ours was cold. Wish they had more selections as well. Glad they offer it but I would choose some place else. The last night of our stay the faucet in the tub fell apart.

1 Thank snickers76
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My son and I stayed here on the way to dropping him off for a summer camp. It was a great hotel and we couldn't have asked for more. It is a quality that I would expect from a much more expensive hotel brand! I would highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had a pleasant stay here. The hotel is newer so it meets that expectation, and the inside feels very large. The hotel offers a very nice breakfast area, that also includes a friendly staff worker to keep all of the tables clean. The cleanliness of the hotel and the large breakfast variety were my favorite parts of my stay here.

I didn't see a lot of children there during my stay, but I think that may be due to the fact that there isn't a pool.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple