Baymont Inn & Suites Lawrence
The Oread(Lawrence)
  • Restaurant
Eldridge Hotel(Lawrence)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanpool and hot tubwill stay there againstaff was very friendlyuniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Not much for breakfast but a friendly staff please serve a hot breakfast and more selection, when I travel I like a hot breakfast to start my day. The rooms were great and plenty of room to work internet was great also thanks

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Lawrence being a college town, the hotels tend to run a bit high, but this room was a good value and the location is great. My room was clean and spacious enough, with a really firm (good to me) bed. I think the bed was the best thing about the room. The things that could be improved upon were: the lobby was not air conditioned (?), toilet paper quality needs improvement, and the handicap room was near an entrance with a relatively large step. My handicap relative will not usually be travelling with us, so that won't be an issue. I will stay there again on my next visit.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Overall I had a nice stay. The lobby and hallway were warmer than I like. The room was comfortable but had spider webs in the corners of the ceiling. The security door lock from the hall to outside appeared to be broken.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Our room was comfortable, however, it was somewhat tired around the edges. The fridge froze everything in it...the remote did not work...the coffee pot had to be replaced...and the bathroom looked like it needed a face lift. The location was perfect for our needs and the room was nice and quiet at night. The bed was very nice. The chairs need a good cleaning. All in all, it was a good stay as we were able to be with our family. It was a good value for our visit.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

room was small and dark. One mattress sagged badly and was replaced readily. Difficult for three people to get ready at the same time. Free continental breakfast was nothing special. For the size of room, and what we got for the price, it wasn't a great value. It was better when we stayed there a couple of years ago and this time we would have changed to a different hotel, but everything in town was full. Probably won't stay here again.