“great style and ambience !”
Review of 715 Restaurant

715 Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
715 Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 311 Restaurants in Lawrence
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Since 2009...award winning, locally owned and operated downtown restaurant featuring inspired handmade food, inventive cocktails and an extensive wine list.
Gourock, United Kingdom
“great style and ambience !”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

had lunch here and really enjoyed the style of the place - and the food. Tall ceilings, brick walls, gave it a loft feeling, with plenty of tables and room to move. Husband wanted egg and bacon - amazing, it was on the lunch menu !(as he is one of those awkward people who want breakfast at lunchtime :-))) ) Gorgeous cauliflower soup to start, then I had a panini with chickpea aptty, grilled squash, and marscapone - I love to try something unusual and different.

• Visited September 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Unexpected & perfect”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Uh-may-zing. I love everything about 715. I get their tuna + egg pizza, which sounds weird but I'm obsessed. And their split pea soup with pancetta is great too. And the rosemary flatbread. And the olive app with castlevetrano olives.

I've never gone with anyone who was disappointed. If you like new flavors, it's the place for you. The decor is very chic, and they have an open kitchen. I took my brother, who is a chef, to sit at the bar facing the kitchen. He loved watching it.

• Visited May 2012
Lawrence, Kansas
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to 715 for my birthday dinner and everything we had was very good. Our waiter was attentive, it was very impressive considering he was the only waiter working that evening due to a large fundraising event at the hotel. The ingredients were fresh with great flavor. Our table had both steak and seafood and everything was cooked correctly. I would highly recommend 715 for a nice dinner out.

• Visited September 2012
“great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We really like this restaurant. Especially the flat bread appetizer, hams, and assorted dinner specials. They are great at accommodating special needs for allergies.

Visited September 2012
Topeka, Kansas
“Elegant, Simple, Fresh and Original”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Very nice atmosphere. Excellent coctails and happy hour. The pizzas and homemade pasta are excellent. Excellent selection of cheese and charcuterie. If you are looking for somethin original, this is the place to do. My favorite item is the pizza sopressata. I also enjoy the smoked trout crustinis and the former spy cocktail.

• Visited August 2012